15 d’oct. 2011

... Evan Heasman ...

chilling on a fungus


Sojushots 
by Evan Heasman
des de New Zeland.

Personatges
amb ulls
temerosos,
sospitosos
de...


Inquietants.
Personatges que
van a la seva.

endins la Foscor més profunda.

"... the dark side of children´s literature..."




HIGH chair...





WHO´S there? ...





red




*my son, will you have my apple?*
from GRIMM exhibition.






ocells...ocells...
que visiten de tant en tant en Evan.

little sparrow 





hidden huia


Natura ,
boscos,
dibuix
i
fotografia


waiting for the fall...


 ( ... )


I una molt recent Mostra dedicada i inspirada en les criatures dels Germans Grimm...
Excepcional.












deep in the woods.




I la lluna.
Elegant.
A qui deu esperar?


full moon...
( good night... good views... )

Thanks Evan.

2 comentaris:

  1. So much amazing work! I am in love with the swan with spats. And the high chair and moon with bow tie. What an imagination!

    ResponElimina