3 de març 2009

MIRROR MIRROR



MIRROR MIRROR is a precious picture book by Suzy Lee
.
I couldn´t believe what my eyes found in my favourite book shop called Lilliput books, located in the seaside and run by a charming Australian couple.

I saw a book in which I saw myself playing games with the mirror! When I was a girl I used to play with my image in a doubled mirror my parents used to have in their bedroom and I enjoyed so much...!
I used to exagerate my gestures, my facial expressions...just like the girl from the story does! But always taking caring of the mirror...


I would say that this kind of wordless books lead you to a world full of sensations.








MIRROR MIRROR és un encantador llibre il.lustrat
de la Suzy Lee. Capaç de transmetre sentiments en cadascuna de les pàgines. Em va emocionar molt trobar aquest llibre al lloc més màgic del poble de Sant Pol de Mar, a la llibreria Lilliput books.

La protagonista del llibre juga amb un mirall,( d´igual manera que jo feia de petita), i mitjançant expressions i gestos, i estats d´ànim, s´estableix un joc entre allò que és real i l´irreal. Fins al punt d´arribar a un final inesperat...

És un llibre sense paraules, de sentiments.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada